|2016-2017 Pre-Kindergarten Lottery Highlights:||
|PPS Pre-Kindergarten programs: Boise-Eliot/Humboldt, Faubion, King & Woodlawn||
|Application window: April 25 through June 10, 2016||
|To be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten:|
- Your child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2016. Children who are 5 years old by September 1, 2016 are eligible for full day Kindergarten but not Pre-Kindergarten.
- You must complete a Pre-Kindergarten application.
- You must complete a Pre-Kindergarten parent survey.
- Your family must live in a the attendance area of a Title I school listed below:
|Title I Elementary Schools|
- Boise-Eliot/Humboldt PK-8
- Harrison Park K-8
- Markham K-5
- Sitton K-5
- Bridger K-8
- James John K-5
- Marysville K-8
- Vestal K-8
- Creston K-8
- Kelly K-5
- Peninsula K-8
- Whitman K-5
- César Chávez K-8
- King PK-8
- Rigler K-5
- Woodlawn PK-8
- Faubion PK-8
- Lee K-8
- Rosa Parks K-5
- Woodmere K-5
- Grout PK-5
- Lent K-8
- Scott K-8
- Students are placed in Pre-Kindergarten based on indicators that define their circumstances and need for free Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten is a one-year assignment. At Kindergarten, students will attend their neighborhood school, participate in a school choice lottery or petition for a different school.
- Pre-Kindergarten programs are full day and free to all participating students.
- Transportation is not provided.